Managed purchase of a historic 32 room hotel, restaurant and gift shop from initial due diligence to closing and integrated the property into the management group portfolio.
- Initial site visit and report which included property summary, area analysis with attractions and demand drivers, facility details, financial analysis and projections, valuations, competitor research and market data analysis.
- Negotiating contracts with seller and attorneys.
- Creating a capital improvement budget and plan.
- Securing equity financing.
- Working with financial institutions to obtain loans, which included traditional and SBA financing.
- Working with title company to meet closing deadline.
- Performing inventory count of restaurant and gift shop.
- Completing employment contracts, capital improvements, liquor license updates, and computer system changes.
Continued to act as liaison between local management and corporate headquarters staff and made site visits as necessary.
HOTEL LIMPIA WEBSITE
BLUE MOUNTAIN BISTRO WEBSITE